5.22.2008

a dr pepper miracle

this is my fourth day without dr pepper. and caffeine. my last drink was sunday night, at the oh so lovely in-n-out. sweet, sweet memories. but, i'm not loving the headache. in fact, for the most part, its kicking my butt today. i did get on the treadmill this morning, but i spent the majority of the rest of my day either holding still, laying on the couch or my bed. i did take a bath, too.

have i mentioned i love being off track? what a week!!! eating well, exercising, reading...

i've enjoyed watching buttloads of hummingbirds. today i even have had a pregnant one. she must be a thirsty little birdy, cause she's been here a lot. i wish i could catch her on camera.

i'm eating well today, but only because tomorrow morning is weigh in day. i plan on indulging my every whim tomorrow, when it comes to food. dr pepper. dodo salad. hell, i might even make a trip down to st. george, for some in-n-out. (no, i won't. but don't think i haven't thought about it!)

i just hope that i don't have a headache tomorrow!

10 comments:

Jan said...

Hopefully the headache will go away quickly -- that's the worst!! My MK stuff arrived today -- thanks, Hayley!

Emily J. said...

Your hard core if you can just cut out the DR Pepper. Try an Excedrin. They have a small dose of caffeine and makes it easier on the head.

The Bunkers said...

There is NOTHING worse than a constant headache! Hope they go away soon! And not to make you feel bad or anything, but I eat In-N-Out atleast once a week. I have major hamburger cravings with this pregnancy. Come on down anytime! :)

Suzie said...

good on ya!

Kristin Jones said...

Way to go on the DP. I think miracle is the perfect word for this post!! :)

Melissa said...

Good for you girl...if I ever went off the DC I'd be down for a month!
Keep up the good work.

Heather said...

Hate the headaches! Love the reading and walking on the treadmill. I could really go for those fries at In-N-Out, thanks for putting those on the brain. :)

Holly O. said...

Did you get a DP with your salad? I don't even know if they have it at that establishment.

Mia said...

Woo hoo! (about the no DP for 5 days not the headache part) Hope you are feeling better and have a great weekend!

Carter Family said...

Hayley! So sorry about today..did you get my email?