4.21.2008

ultimate embarrassment

wanna know what the world's most embarrassing thing is?! going into the pharmacy to ask which works quicker, more effictively. when he's cute. and then he blushes & looks up at you all nervous like. seriously, was he old enough to have a job even?

this guy... or... this guy. take a looksy here, if you're wondering how it all works. hehe. i don't know why, but their website entertained me a smidge this afternoon.

oh. he suggested liquid. cause there isn't enough liquid in my life already.

9 comments:

Jori said...

I swear you are going to marry a pharmacist. They always seem to really like you. I checked out the immodium website. It was entertaining. I am kind of hoping for a case of the runs.;)

Mom said...

I say you go back and thank him for his help in helping you. Ha Now you are looking in the right direction for a man. Hadn't thought about hanging out at a pharmacy and asking questions. Maybe you could choose a gentle product to discuss.

100 Percent Cottam said...

hee hee, you love making 'em fidget! :)

Shelley said...

I'd agree with the kid. Liquid would have a tendency to digest faster. :) Just my 2 cents!

Tiburon said...

Halyey you kill me. I can just picture you standing in the window of the Pharmacy, asking in your own Hayley way and then waiting for Mr Pharmacist to squirm. :)

Tiburon said...

Oh and I hope that it did the trick!

Brittany said...

Oh my word Hayley. I could really die laughing after reading that post.

Mia said...

That was a great laugh! I love it when they squirm :) Oh and I hope you are feeling better.

Jan said...

Hope it got you feeling much better -- sounds like a rough one to me.