4.02.2008

tribute to jori & skin cancer awareness

i am a ghost, by nature. i don't likey. up until this year, i've tanned. and sun worshipped. i can tan, i just have to work hard at it. it truly boosts my self esteem - not being see through, you see. i'm trying to be more and more aware - as skin cancer is not unheard of in my family. and then, recently jori's been battling melanoma. not fun... i'm so thankful that hers turned out as well as it has.

in honor of her & to continue to motivate me not to go buy a tanning package - i'm going to promote a new mary kay product... with a lil' sale. Mary Kay has a new Subtle Tanning Lotion out. I'm going to offer a 25% discount on the tanning lotion. i'm going to wait until the 11th to place an order. so let me know by then!

p.s. i have a bunch of samples on the new mineral makeup. let me know if you need some of those, too!

16 comments:

Kristi said...

This is awesome Hayley--I have definitely been a tanner in the past, but this year we are sunscreening it like it's going out of style. Jori is changing lives!

Jori said...

Hayley, I've said it before and I'll say it again. YOU ARE THE COOLEST GIRL EVER!!!! Thank you so much! That just made me teary. Put me down for some of that tanner pumpkin!

Holly O. said...

Sign me up for one too...in honor of JORI!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

I need one too. hannahcraner at gmail dot com

I would love to try some samples too. I am always looking for better makeup! :)

Mom said...

Thanks for the reminder we can have a tan and not be at risk. I want one to help with my pasty-white-skin with no risk.

Jan said...

Hayley, I want some too -- but I also want some other eye stuff -- maybe I'll just go to your site and do it all there.

Tiburon said...

I need some too - can I get it tomorrow?

Emily J. said...

I want some, sign me up! I would like to try the mineral stuff, send some samples. I e-mail you my address.

Christina said...

Ok, I need to know. Is this going to turn my hands orange from putting it on? If not, then sign me up for one!

Kami said...

Such a good message!

I am fully stocked, but thanks anyway.

Heather said...

I haven't self tanned (fake tanned that is) for a few years now, but if I change my mind...I know where to find you!! I'm all about the sunscreen though!!

Heather said...

Oh shoot, send me some too. My new black and white dress would be WAY cuter with some tanned legs poking out!! ha

Hayley said...

christina - and anyone else concerned - mary kay has 100% satisfaction. if you're not happy (i haven't tried the product, so i don't honestly know) with it, i can & will refund your money - or order you something else at the same value (which would be the full price, not sale price)

you should end up happy - even if it doesn't work, but i haven't run across a MK product yet that i didn't like. so. i hope that's good enough.

100 Percent Cottam said...

excellent! i'm a ghost, too, but i embrace my pastiness.

tara said...

oh yes. I'm a huge consumer of the fake tanning products so I'll definately give this one a go-go. actually hayley, I need to re-order the other stuff anyway so I'll email you my order. I loved the cleaner, by the way:)

Schagel Family said...

I wouldn't mind having a tan. Sign me up for one. I really don't like to burn. Thank you.