4.12.2008

ordered up

i went and ordered my bed today. now i have to wait to hear from the warehouse to set up delivery - which will either be friday or monday. i hope i don't have to wait a whole week, but who knows. they did give me a pillow for free, so i'll test that guy out tonight. yippee!!!

i just made chocolate chip cookies. cause i had a hankering. and yes, my treadmill has about an inch of dust on it. go figure.

tonight marge and i are hanging out. i hope she's mellow cause i'm pooped today. late night last night, early morning. (she has extreme ADHD & that can be taxing at times, but i love her all the same.)

you have no idea how excited i am about getting my new bed. a good night's sleep - that's going to seem like a miracle!

10 comments:

Mom said...

Maybe that will be a little purchase I will make in the future. I'm waiting for your report. Have fun tonight.

Jori said...

I wish I lived next door, I would come over and scarf some cookies, that sounds SO good. Man, you are going to be in such heaven when your bed get's there. Have fun tonight!

Jan said...

I hear you on the bed -- I'm excited for you! Hope it comes SOON!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

i want those cookies!!! hooray about your bed. can't wait for a full report.

Heather said...

Can't wait to hear all about the new bed. That Nim's Island was a cute movie BTW. And that actor was yummy, whatever his name was...you were right-e-o!

Shelley said...

I wanna live next door too! Cookies rock! Yay! New Bed! You are livin' the good life woman! Nicely done.

Girl James said...

yay for a new bed! I think I'm going to be in the market for one of those soon myself. Not just like yours...I like my beds more mainstream! :)
So, sleepover soon? haha

Tiburon said...

Hooray for new beds! I am excited for you. I hope you and Marge had a fun night too :)

Schagel Family said...

I hope you get your bed soon. I hate sleeping on bad beds. You will feel so much better when you have a good bed to sleep on.

Schagel Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.