4.04.2008

the neatest alphabet books

recently i discovered this author & his line of amazing books. I have three of his books so far, but want to continue to build my collection. (can anyone guess where i'll be spending at least a chunk of my legislative money next year?!?) these books are not your typical preschool ABC books. these books are for strong readers. they're all filled with beautiful pictures and amazing information about whatever that book's topic is. I have The Underwater Alphabet Book, The Furry Animal Alphabet Book, and The Yucky Reptile Alphabet Book. Can't wait to get more! My kids are begging me to read more. Maybe I need to get them from the library for now, cause I'm excited to learn more, too. seriously - i am learning about animals & things that I've never even heard of!

8 comments:

Jori said...

I am SO happy right now! Thanks for finding these cool books. Can't wait to try.

Kristi said...

These sounds awesome, Hayley. Thanks for sharing the info. :)

Suzie said...

these look great. totally going to check these out!

Heather said...

Hayden would love those!

SRiggsPots said...

So as I was skimming I thought it said Underwear Alphabet instead of Underwater Alphabet. How many different kinds of underwear are there and is this appropriate for second graders. Have a great day!

Hayley said...

jessica - you just never know what i'm going to be teaching these kids! :)

100 Percent Cottam said...

looks like a goodie!

Mom said...

I want to check them out of the library and I don't even have kids.
Thank you.