4.08.2008

my funky bunch of hair

its no secret i feel that i have the world's ugliest hair cut, currently. i'm not typically a big fan of hair to begin with - but right now, its my trial in life. i guess i don't have it too bad off - if a bad do is my biggest challenge. here's the thing... i have a wicked widow's peak or whatever the heck they call it. see my example here.
what you might not know is this... i flipped my part this morning. in an effort to see if i could cover up the botch job they call bangs that i have.
it sorta worked & it sorta didn't. the part switcheroo did work miracles for the bangs. but upon switching the part & fixing the bangs, i switched to the higher side of the widow's peak. so now, my funky hair line is even more apparent. at least to me. and - i have very flat hair or something. altogether - funkadelic hair - momma no likey. i can't wait til its grown out, so i can find a new girl & get a decent hair cut. in the meantime - i won't be cutting it for a while.

p.s. sorry i've got the "crack whorish" bloodshot eyes. i'm using drops - don't worry mom - every day. i don't know what the deal is.

10 comments:

Jori said...

Get your keister over to J.R. 943-7776. You have WICKED Gorgeous eyes!

100 Percent Cottam said...

what evs, i think it's cute. also, my eyes are a mess right now, too. curse allergies.

Holly O. said...

Your hairline is crazy A. But the eyes, the eyes, give it all away.

Mom said...

Won't be long until it will be time for a new hair cut. Glad to hear you are using the drops.

Tiburon said...

You.are.hot.

That is all.

Suzie said...

your hairline is as cool as he**.
Embrace.

Jan said...

Oh, I hear you on the funky hair. Me too. Thank goodness I get to go see my sweet hairdresser Jake and he will fix me up again(for a while!). It's TIME. I hate hair issues.

Schagel Family said...

What ever. Your hair looks fine. If you want to see a crazy hair line, you should look at mine.

Red Bed Head said...

Do your students ever look at you funny when you take pictures of your hairline while they are suppose to be doing their work?

Hayley said...

ah courtney - don't you worry... a) the computer doesn't make noises when it takes pictures. b) my students were actively engaged in measuring any and all things available. c) if only me taking weird pictures of my hairline were the least of weird things they have to deal with. its not. that's tame for me. you should just be thankful they survive, year after year.