4.08.2008

mk tanning lotion update... addresses wanted

I'm in need of many addresses for the mary stuff... These people said they wanted & hence I need your address by Saturday morning: Jori, Hannah (makeup samples, too), Tiburon, Emily, Christina, Tara (you moved, right? i have the old address - but send me a new one). Lets say get it to me on Friday, April 11th. email me at landslidejones at msn dot com These people wanty, but I have their address: Holly, Nedra, Jan (along with the rest of your order,) Heather, & Shawn. (if i missed someone - let me know! i didn't mean to!)

oh & i will send, along with your order a self addressed, stamped envelope - so it should be easy as pie for you to send payment. (sorry don't mean to be tacky, but a lot of people ask about that...) oh & i don't charge for shipping... that's on me. thanks everyone for participating!

i'm not going to say anything else about this... so if you decided you don't want the lotion - this is your chance to quietly back out... just don't send me your address. i don't want anyone to feel pressured.

8 comments:

Holly O. said...

I feel pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly O. said...

Just kidding, calm yourself.

Girl James said...

ps - is it too late for me to get in on this? somehow i missed your original post about it. If someone backs out - let me know...i'll buy theres!

Girl James said...

and i wanna be like holly & double post...so! you won't even have to ship mine...just send it with yourself when we have our next date!

Schagel Family said...

Could I also get some makeup samples. Please. Thank you.

Jori said...

Thanks! I am on my way to email you.

Jan said...

Can't wait to get my stuff -- I've loved everything that I've tried so far. Thanks, Hayley!

Red Bed Head said...

MK... as in Mary Kate & Ashley? (at least I think I am so funny!)