4.02.2008

link this, tib

according to tib, there are rules of the blogosphere. i'm out to break everyone of them. i'm not going to give credit where its due, i'm not going to use spell check. (i'm just a natural genius (that is a lie - one of the many rules i'm breaking)) i'm going to start naming names & emailing parents my blog address, so they can know what i really think about their kids. i'm going to start writing what i really think about people - ok, maybe then, i'll link who they are - so you can find them & go mock them, too.

just kidding.

but wouldn't that be fun!?!

p.s. - i did link her blog, cause i didn't really want to get in trouble. she knows where i live!

p.p.s. - i'm sorry, tib, i don't always link things. its a matter of laziness, i guess. and i like to keep you from being lazy.

7 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

hee hee, you crack me up.

Tiburon said...

Hayley I totally love you. In the wrong kind of way. You just made me spit Cherry Coke Zero out of my mouth and nose at the same time. I appreciate you keeping me on my toes.

And I really appreciate the laugh. You don't have to follow the rules. They were just some tips I was offering.

Jori said...

Hayley,Hayley,Hayley. I just really dig you.:)

Holly O. said...

Cherry Coke Zero??? I've never seen or had that. I wonder if it is as heavenly as it sounds.

Tiburon said...

Oh Holly, trust me. IT.IS. Tastes EXACTLY like Cherry Coke but no calories or carbs. I challenge you to taste the difference.

Kristi said...

You are such a rebel, Hayley! That's why we're friends...I like how you live on the edge. :) Thanks for making me smile and I am a lazy blogger, too, so don't feel bad...

Jan said...

Hayley, I love you and your crusty attitude - because I share it! You make me laugh and I needed that!