4.10.2008

i'm thinking i found it

thanks to everyone for the help - i spent some time yesterday researching what i want... and was drawn to the my comfort company. i went into their store last night & was dazzled. i also went to sears & was less than impressed with the service and the beds (after being on an intelli gel, this achy body was spoiled) i'm going to try the RC Willey on Saturday morning, just cause I feel like I should. but in the end, I have a feeling I'll end up going with the intelli-gel. I think Jennifer said in her comments that she had been afraid of leaving the traditional... me - not so much. This isn't a traditional bed, for sure... but i laid there "testing" it - with pillows appropriately placed and even my book. i layed there long enough for my arm to go numb & it didn't. that was pleasing. the bed i was on was their "single overlay" of intelli-gel & their "advanced coil support system" - my comfort does their coil different than most & momma was impressed. (i'm momma) i think i'll go back on saturday & hopefully even get it ordered up for delivery next week sometime. i'm so looking forward to more sleep, less tossing and turning. less aches and pains. oh - and - they will give me a discount, a "chiropractic discount" because my chiropractor has recommended in the past that i get a new mattress. easy skeasy. sign me up for that!!!

now, hopefully i won't be posting anymore pillow talk - don't want to bore you all with my excitement. is it sad that a new mattress is so exciting to me?

10 comments:

Jori said...

I would be excited about that mattress. It looks delightful!

Emily J. said...

RC Willey is a rip off.

Jennifer said...

It sounds heavenly. Happy sleeping!

Heather said...

I want a new bed now :)

Jan said...

I don't think it's sad that a new bed is exciting at all -- I think it's wonderful that you found a good one! Love it.

Mom said...

Finding one you like is the hardest part. I went on a bed hunt expedition a few months ago and decided the only way to buy a bed was to try it out. Getting us both in at the same time is the trick.

Tiburon said...

I have heard that those intelligels are delightful. New beds rock!

tara said...

get out. I heard the commercial for that bed this morning on the radio and was going to suggest it to you. Is it really not more expensive than a tradional bed? Sounds heavenly to me.

Holly O. said...

We got our new mattress when I was prego (barely) with Will. I love it. I still get in bed at night and tell Kevin how much I love our mattress. I don't think it is weird you are excited either!

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, that does look lovely!!!