4.01.2008

i'll scramble you!


I helped Hayden play this game at Heather's house. I instantly fell in love with it. Since I got back, I've checked Targets, Walmarts & Barnes and Nobles. Couldn't find it. I broke down yesterday and ordered it for my classroom. I may or may not keep it at home & bring it to school for special occasions. Why? who knows, considering I don't play board games at home, by myself. ok, i thought about it - it makes sense for me to leave it at school. So, thanks Heather - I love finding good things for my classroom!

8 comments:

Heather said...

That is a great game!

Brittany said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I will have to keep my eyes open for it.

Jan said...

Looks like a blast - -maybe I should look into it too.

Jori said...

Thanks for the tip Hayley/Heather. It looks great, I just went and ordered it off of Amazon. Dang good price 7.99 baby!

Kami said...

It sounds fun! I love finding new games, Thanks!

Mom said...

That was a very fun game and I learned a lot playing it.

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, cool beans. we love games!

Tiburon said...

OO I have never seen that one before. I will have to keep an eye out for it.