4.16.2008

if you're wondering what i did tonight...

my huge-a mary kay order came in today. don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining - business is good, as they say in the industry... but it kept me busy tonight! and i had nothing if not a busy day today. (tomorrow is one of my half day subs for this PALS test we're doing. great - i spent a half hour typing up sub plans after school, only to have the computer crash & lose 75% of what i'd typed. you can only imagine my swear words that raged!!!) and then, as i'm trying to huff it out of school, i left my huge stack of papers that i should've graded tonight at school, because i got distracted when i stopped to help another teacher with questions on how to input all this crap on the computer. by the time i got to my car, i was on the verge of tears. back to my night though... i had to inventory the order. i had to print receipts & get things ready to be shipped. i had to make a delivery (to tib, and i'll get back to her!)
this is what i'm left with tonight. i don't know how i'm going to get that all into the post office tomorrow, but somehow i'll do it, even if it takes me three trips! (so people, expect your tanning lotion to come in the next couple of days...)

so tiburon... boy does that girl rock my world. she sent me a text message today saying "i just got you something!" (apparently she doesn't know me very well... "surprises" are a mean thing to do to me. cruel and unusual punishment. if i know something exists, but i don't know what it is - its torture. if you could pull an actual surprise off & i don't know about it, great - more power to you.) but that's not what she did, that little trickster. she made me wait 4 painful hours...

but i wasn't disappointed! check out those bad boys! i've never seen them before, but rest assured i'm going to be raping & pillaging every walgreen's in the area, to hoard them all. best part about them?!? all the glory of dr pepper's taste, with only 35 calories!!! thanks tib, you are the best!!! (did i actually say that i'm going to rape and pillage a walgreens?!? whoa! it has been a long night!)

now, i'm off to bed. it's almost 10. i don't know where my evening went. but i do know that i have to get up at 5 tomorrow morning to take kim to the airport (no complaints, she's done this for me, too!) and sadly, i'm kinda relieved. it would do me good to get to school early - what with having to redo my sub plans that got screwed over tonight & having to grade those papers i didn't grade.

12 comments:

Heather said...

We love new treats!!

Tiburon said...

If it is an option - *I* will go and get all the pops at Walgreens and then you can rape and pillage me for them... think about it. Let me know :)
Now that I know how much you hate surprises - WATCH OUT!

I am so excited to try my tanning lotion. It is on my list for tomorrow. Thanks for the personal delivery!

Mom said...

Sounds like a fun night and a discoery of a new treat. What a good day. Good luck on getting all the subs plans done- AGAIN.

Shelley said...

I got some of those last week too! Shame I left them at Shara's though! They're AWESOME!

Jori said...

Whoa! I have never seen those. Ryan will flip out, he loves the dr. Hooray for tanning lotion! It looks like you have a butt load to mail. Thanks for doing it.

Jan said...

You had a busy day -- I'm excited for my MK stuff to arrive! And I love a new treat -- especially when you get the flavor you want with only 35 calories. What's not to love about that??

Toner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mia said...

I have a hard time with surprises too! It drives me crazy to know that there is something I don't know. I had to have my husband change the password on his computer for my birthday month so I wouldn't be tempted to check his email and ruin my own surprises. But on the flip side I absolutely love when some one goes through the trouble of surprising me.

Melissa said...

Man I've never seen those DR Pepper pops...wonder if they come in Diet Coke flavor? Good treat for sure!

100 Percent Cottam said...

you are cracking me up, per usual!

Red Bed Head said...

I'm so happy for your new treat. I wish I'd raped and pillaged every Wal-Mart for Starbust Licorice, before they stopped making it (I cried when I realized they weren't just out)! So stock up now!!!
Never know how long a good thing will stick around.

Emily J. said...

Thank you for the lotion, I'm trying to tell my hubby he has to buy his own bottle of it. The mooch!