4.01.2008

i want this guy so bad!


i don't know whats wrong with me. i have been wanting a ring to wear on my middle finger. i'm not fancy enough to wear different jewelry everyday. i don't wear earrings - i tend to let them grow into my ears. i wear a necklace that i can leave on... (my coach one. love it!) i feel so high maintanence taking my james avery charm bracelet on and off everyday. but rest assured - i do it! for some reason, i've had the notion that i need a ring, too. just found the one that i want. badly. better start saving my pennies. or selling more mary kay. hehe.

12 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, I love it. It would be perfect for you!

Jori said...

Now that is WAY cool!

Shelley said...

Adorable! You need it! (Heck, I almost need, it, but I already have a middle finger ring. :) ) Get it Hayls!

Mom said...

Reminds me of Texas so I was not surprised it was James Avery. Cute.

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh my gravy, i love it. too cute.

Tiburon said...

I can totally see that one on you. Nice choice ;)

Emily J. said...

I think it's darling. Get it!

Holly O. said...

What holiday is coming up??

Dad said...

$ave it ... look at my picture, I'm friggedy frackin' coo'

Hayley said...

dad - you are coo' - thanks for me making me smile today!!!

barb michelen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

That is sooo cute! Get it. Love it. Wear it. :)