4.30.2008

have i mentioned...

that my Mary Kay website is now accepting credit cards?

well, it is. or i am. however you want to say it.

I'm pretty excited about it. mostly because I'm the world's biggest nerd. but partially because I think it's good for business & will help customers & also myself. (yes, i'm selfish)

If you register on my website & place an order, you can easily pay with your credit card.

Or, if you're a little more old fashioned & place orders through phone convos or email, (which isn't old fashioned at all. i'm just saying) I can also process your credit card over the phone.

fun! (remember, this is coming from someone who as a kid/teenager "played" office all the time. and by that, i mean, i swiped all kinds of forms & filled them out, all the time. sometimes i still face that temptation. ha!)

9 comments:

Tiburon said...

Love it! And now that Nicole isn't selling Mary Kay anymore - you get to be my consultant. How lucky are you!?

Heather said...

Excellent!

tara said...

GOOD MOVE HAYLEY!! now we can pay you in a prompt fashion. I love to be able to pay when I place the order. love it.

Jori said...

Hooray! I can't wait to order all of my skin care stuff.

Jan said...

Good news! I always felt bad that we sent you a check after you sent the stuff out -- this will be good for you (and us too!).

Mia said...

My husband got a cash register for a present as a kid and loved it. My daughter is totally taking after him. They can play business all day long where they fill out order forms and inventory sheets and credit card slips. It is mad crazy nerd, but also the sweetest cutest thing ever. My son just poured my entire tube of lip gloss into my purse so since I have no consultant here, I'll be stopping by.

100 Percent Cottam said...

this is very enticing. i hate owing people money by cash or check because i'm famous for forgetting for months and months and months.

Hayley said...

oh, for the record - i never stole anything. i just took all kinds of credit card applications & any kind of form i could get my hands on.

Girl James said...

I played office too!!! and I still LOVE paperwork! This is why we are friends. That and our love of junk food I think. I'm excited for Pei Wei this weekend as a final hurrah before BL4!