4.21.2008

fun new author

last week, i grabbed a book at the library, cause lets face it - we all judge a book by its cover. i did it. i wasn't let down. this weekend while i was sick as all get out, in between my many, many naps, i read this little ditty. i was laughing, i was sucked in, i was all of those things you get when you read a fun book. not a world changing, make you a better person kinda book. but a fun one. and you better believe that i'll be heading over to the library as quick as my "little" rotten keister can get me there to get more of her books. if you're in the market for a fun, quick, entertaining read, check out holly chamberlin!

i'd say its in the market of readability between jodi picoult & sophie kinsella. probably a little more sophie, but you can decide on your own.

regardless. get reading. its good.

8 comments:

Jori said...

This looks great! Thanks Hayley, it's going on my list.

Brittany said...

nice way to describe... between piccolt and kinsella. I like both but sometimes kinsella is too flakey and piccolt too heavy so this should be just right. I will be sure to check it out. Hope your feeling better!

100 Percent Cottam said...

sweet, it's going on the list!

Shelley said...

Looks like something I'd actually read! :D Thanks for the rec!

Mom said...

I have it ordered from the library and thank you for the suggestion.

SRiggsPots said...

so having never read either author which is their best book, or the best to start with?

Mia said...

Thanks for the heads up I love a good book!

Jan said...

Looks good -- on my list too!