4.28.2008

favorite monday


Tib's favorite this week is Favorite Restaurant. This is NOT an easy one for me. Mainly because I'm a pork chop & love to eat. I have favorites based on genres, moods & whims. But in Utard, I'd have to say my overall favorite is The Dodo. Oh, how I love their house salad. and their sandwiches. and their desserts. toll house pie to be exact. i honestly don't know which i love more, and that's a treat. if you haven't been there yet, you need to stop on by - its at the gateway. come hungry!

crap. now i'm craving it something fierce. might have to make a dinner run ;)

12 comments:

Suzie said...

I've loved the DoDo since the eighties.
kindred restaurant spirits, you and I.

Jori said...

I still haven't been. Let's meet next time I get my chikitty butt up there.

Tiburon said...

I have only eaten there once and it was okay. Maybe I need to eat there with Hayley to get the full affect!

You should come to Cafe Rio tonight with the bloggers :)

Kristi said...

I have never been there, but it sounds dee-licious. Maybe next time I'm in Utah?!

Mom said...

I like the name Do Do. Good food and I need to go again soon.

Holly O. said...

Toll house pie is the best!!

Jan said...

I think a road trip might be in order - -and I think I'd spend my time going from restaurant to restaurant. Sigh.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh that place is good. That pie is evil!!!!!!!!!!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

dodo! wish i could go eat some tollhouse pie with you.

Christina said...

I still have never been. Maybe it will be an upcoming date destination!

Kami said...

Mmmm... tollhouse pie! We missed you last night!

Mia said...

I am with you, I could never choose just one favorite!