3.19.2008

my weapon of choice

if i had to fight someone right now - i would blow snot rockets on them. just cause i could. my cold is getting worse. i've been sneezing a lot today. still have massive sinus pressure. weirdest thing though - i'm not stuffed up, as long as i keep blowing my nose. i hope heather still lets me come. because - tomorrow bright and early, kim & i hit the road. for a lil' road trip to my sister's house. don't worry heather, i've packed all kinds of meds to keep me from snot rocketing your kids. :)

and get this... tonight - kim and i hit the store for some road trip snacks... i bought no dr pepper!!! i am packing 2 water bottles though. and i am pretty sure that i bought every known variety of chocolate. so much for losing weight until i go back on track.

now... i'm off to beddie bye. laundry just finished. i've got about 10 minutes of packing left to do. then i've got to read a few pages. then i'll drift off into a peaceful sleep & wake up bright and early to hit the road. keep your fingers crossed that i remember to drive tomorrow, instead of just laughing my arse off with kim.

8 comments:

Jan said...

Have a great trip -- be safe! I hear you on the snot rockets for sure -- we're still dealing with cold issues here. This has been one tough bug to beat.

Mom said...

Have fun. Cross your fingers the rain, sleet and snow Friday in Chicago does not stop our getting together at Heather's weekend.

Jori said...

I LOVE a good road trip! Have fun with Heather. I hope you cold improves.

100 Percent Cottam said...

saweet! i love me some snot rockets! :)

Heather said...

I'll take you with or without the snot rockets...I can provide plenty of Kleenex too, you know :) Have a fun trip! SEe you soon.

Emily J. said...

Have a good trip and shoot your snot rockets at passing vehicles!

Shelley said...

I've got the same weapons this week! Go snot rockets GO!

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.