3.01.2008

I'M OFF TRACK


i'm so happy. i love being off track. sure, i get a break from my students - thats an obvious nice thing. but i was sad to see them go. we ended on a good note if you will. this break came fast for me, meaning - i wasn't to the point of wanting to hurt everyone. but being off track for me usually means traveling. and it surely does this time. i'm so excited to spend lots of time with my mom. and dad. and holly. and of course - the boys.

but this morning - i'm super excited. like so excited that i was up early & even cleaning! whoa. that picture is what i feel like doing today. or that's just my overall mood. ha. such a nerd.

6 comments:

Holly O. said...

You'd look cute with that haircut.

Tripp Family said...

Ha. Holly's comment made me laugh! So I love that there is always something to read on your blog...makes me happy. See you tonight.

Jori said...

Glad you are having a great day! Have a happy birthday too!!!!

Mom said...

All you need is an apron. You already have the hills and I understand it is Spring like in Utah today.

Shelley said...

Enjoy being off-track! :)

Melissa said...

YES!!!!!...we are finally back on track starting tomorrow. Thank goodness...have a great break.