3.14.2008

i feel like screaming

finally got high speed internet. so the internet seems to be working fast. unless you're my mother - who is trying to still use her aol email & that's not working. so all kinds of frustration going on around here. (i really miss my computer right now. you have no idea!) so - i'm going to post just a few pictures of my nephews, from our trip last week. else i might snap. also - keep in mind that i should be at my dad's skin cancer removal surgery this morning. but i'm not - cause the sons of bitches at the hmo couldn't work out who was supposed to do the referral. so - i don't know about you, but i get a little foul when my dad's still got cancer on his face at someone's stupidity.
there. i feel a little bit better. but if things don't just start working - i might still lose it. i really need some people to start getting off their butts. get films delivered in a reasonable amount of time, right heather?! good night nurse! get the damned wiring to start working so we can get a stinking dishwasher around here. get the right itunes downloaded so i can teach these fools how to start downloading music. come on! move it people!

oh & i've officially decided - i'm way behind on google reader with most of the blogs. i've kept up on jori's blog, just cause i needed to know. it was worth the 15 minute page load waits to find out how she's doing. but other than that, not so much. sorry people. i'll get all caught up next week, when i'm home.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh the joys of dial up!! haha How I miss those days...NOT! Glad you are back around these parts (blogging) I missed phrases like "sons of bitches" on a regular basis hahahahahahahaha

Jori said...

Thanks for checking in on me Hayley. You are SO sweet! As soon as my bum is out of a sling, I am going to come up and we wil hang out big time. I hope your daddy's surgery get's going. The medical profession can be SO frustrating. Thanks for praying for me, and for being a royal babe.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i love that about you. feisty woman. get in there and kick 'em where it counts.

Emily J. said...

Yea! Your back. Yea! for high speed internet!

Christina said...

I've missed you around the blogiverse. I can't wait to have you back to normal posting activity levels. Hope all is well with you.

Mom said...

Hayley made it on the flight out of Chicago Monday eve. She should be back in full swing by Tues. Her mommy and daddy miss her big time.