3.05.2008

good reads

are you on good reads? if not - you should be. come on. all the cool kids are doing it. add me - if you are. (you search for friends by email address, i think.) if you don't have my email address, leave a comment with yours here & i'll add you! (its been a while since i did it & honestly, everyone's added me as their friend, i haven't added people.) but - the cool thing is you can rate books & i love getting ideas of books from people.

i'm sorry if this is all i have to say right now. i've got a couple of heavy issues on my mind & just typing that sentence has me in tears. but i'm having fun @ hojo's. these babies are entertaining. i took a buttload of pictures today. i'll post some tomorrow night.

8 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

good gravy, chicky. heavy issues? you're freaking me out. hope all is well, or well enough, anyway. keep me posted.

and by way of keeping YOU posted. your gift has been wrapped. it hasn't been packaged yet. that is my goal for tomorrow. baby steps.

Tiburon said...

Hayley I hope things are okay - if you need to talk - call me :) I am always up for a good chit chat. Enjoy those bubs - and don't worry - you aren't being replaced!

Hannah said...

I hope everything is okay!!

I am on goodreads, by the way!

hannahcraner (at) gmail (dot) (com)

Suzie said...

Is good reads better than Shelfari? Because I'm all for better.

Hope things are okay with you.

Heather said...

I signed up today! I haven't had time to put stuff in there, but I will don't you worry. xo

Jan said...

Hope all is well -- you are loved and cared about by so many of us. Hug those little ones and enjoy your time with them.

Christina said...

I'm on good reads too, but I haven't spent too much time on there- I need to do better updating it. Hope you're hanging in there. Enjoy your time off track!

Girl James said...

Yay we're already friends on Good Reads! I love seeing all the books you read. PLUS - you're a hard grader! I'm glad I'm not in your 2nd grade class. I'd fail out! Hope you're having a fun trip to Chi-town.