2.13.2008

yesterday i was craving, today i'm regretting

my system doesn't handle grease well. especially grease mixed with any kind of dairy. i don't know why i haven't learned my lesson yet. but apparently i'm a glutton for punishment. last night, kim and i went to chili's. cause i was dying for boneless buffalo wings. less than 2 hours later, this was the scene. and then another little while later. and then this morning, too. geez louise. it was a highly entertaining dinner, as for some reason both kim and i were hating everyone - so we were trashing everyone that walked past us, left and right. i think this is my penance for being mean.

12 comments:

Tiburon said...

1. That is WAY more of an image than I needed.
2. I am really glad I wasn't at Chili's last night. (Although if I had been there with you it would have been okay - I just don't want to be on the receiving end of snarky Hayley)
3. I hope your bowels chill!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! You really are having some issues if you are anywhere near that level of discomfort! Oh boy. StaY close to a toilet today, sister.

tara said...

why oh WHY does that clip tickle me so much? oh yah, probably because I can feel his pain probably 3 or 4 times a week. Me and my bowels. At least you get it hayley. sorry your wings backfired on you.

Schagel Family said...

That clip is so funny. Sorry you had to go through it. Suck for you.

Holly O. said...

You really are gross. I love ya, but the thought of you blowing ass soup into the toilet is more than I want to know. I'll have to come up with something to gross you out now. haha. Valentine's Day IS coming up...

Christie said...

I love that scene from D&D, but I' sorry you had to re-live it. Hope you're feeling better.

Jan said...

I'm still laughing that Tara said your wings backfired on you. I know it's not funny - -but still . . . Sorry about the fire-rhea!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

hee hee, that's one of my favorite scenes EVER!!! sooooo funny.

hope your tummy is feeling better. mercy me.

Emily J. said...

Oh dear...

Tiburon said...

Holly said ass soup.

Jori said...

Why are you and Holly extra blasted funny today? I love that clip. This is why I rarely potty at somebody's house. This is totally something that would happen to me. Take a nice growler only to find out the crapper is broken.

Jan said...

Cracking up here. Holly said ass soup, Tara said your wings backfired, and Jori said take a nice growler. I'm laughing out LOUD here.