2.09.2008

the piggies, the notebook, the wedding, the regrets

i haven't been able to curve my appetite lately. for lunch today, i stopped by carls jr. now granted, i was out and about running errands. but when i got hungry, i didn't stop myself. of course, i just spend an hour on the treadmill. so i tried to make up for it. i might have to get back on the treadmill, after i spend the evening out with marge. while on the treadmill today, i watched the notebook, one of my favorite movies. i've been listening to the wedding on cd in my car lately - its the sequel to the notebook. about noah & allie's kids. i'm not through with it yet, but i'm enjoying it. i love a good romance even if it is unrealistic to my world. (hey, i guess i have to find it somewhere) i'm back on the bandwagon of eating better & exercising. i took a week off. then another one. on the treadmill just now, i kept thinking "where have you been?" i gained one of my pounds back. not proud of that & i'm going to get rid of it. quick. i don't want to blow this whole effort i've made so far. i might not be able to eat as healthy as i should all the time, but i need to eat realistically. and most importantly keep on keeping on the treader.

7 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

mmm. carl's jr. that sounds good. i'm hungry. so, are you and marge going to make out? i can't freakin' stop myself from saying that.

Jori said...

It's hard to be good all of the time. My food was okay last week but my exercise sucked. I blame the stitches on my arse.

Tiburon said...

You go on with your bad self! Have fun with Marge.

Emily J. said...

Enjoy all that good food, and I'll enjoy all the pot money! ;)

Kami said...

I love the Note Book, the best kiss ever is in that Movie.

Jan said...

It's SO hard to be good all the time. I think it's great that you can see what needs to be done, and pick up and get going again. Good for you!

feltc said...

I love The Notebook too. Even my husband cried in that movie (or in his words, the room got smoky all of the sudden). Enjoy your time with Marge- and just because I haven't been around that long, don't think I don't know who Marge is! :)