2.27.2008

one of my favorite book series


Toot and Puddle has a new book out. "Let It Snow." I found it at our school library last week. Even though its a winter/Christmas book, I read it to my class this morning. They didn't care. They didn't really have much choice, if you wanna know the truth. I wanted to read it. I love these books. They're so sweet & adorable. I love the illustrations. I love the friendship. Here's my favorite quote in this new one: "When they stopped to rest, Puddle said, 'I wish I could take this morning and put it in my pocket and keep it forever.' 'Me, too,' Toot sighed. 'It's perfect.'" So sweet. Put it on your list to have by next Christmas for sure! If you haven't discovered, fell in love with & purchased the whole series, here's a list for you to start adding to your library.

8 comments:

Emily J. said...

I love toot and puddle. I can't wait to read it.

Christina said...

I haven't happened upon these ones yet. I need to take a gander! Thanks for recommending great kids books, Hayley. I'm excited for Addie to enjoy some goodies as she continues to outgrow the board book stage.

Jori said...

I'm going to have to get on the library list for this. Thanks for the apple facts too, you little smartie.

Christie said...

Oh - thanks for the book review. I'm always looking for a good new one to read to my kids. They devour new books.

Tiburon said...

I have never seen these before. I will add them to the list for sure. If they are good. enough for Hayley, they are good enough for me!

Holly O. said...

I haven't read these either.

Heather said...

I love Toot and Puddle too, very cute.

Suzie said...

love kids books but haven't had the pleasure of these.
that's about to change soon, though.
thanks for the tip.