2.12.2008

nutsacks can cause problems

so my favorite little dude today asked to go to the bathroom during our computer class. i let him go. he was gone for quite a while. when he walked in, he had a very concerned look upon his face. so. i said "what's wrong?" his reply "i peed on myself." and since i wasn't listening well enough, i assumed that he didn't get to the bathroom in time & had an accident, so i said "why'd you do that - i let you go to the bathroom - you shouldn't have an accident" - his face got confused. he said "no. i made it there. and i was going, but then my nutsack got bent, so I peed on myself." oh - poor kid. i love him. to. death. he's so honest - and since i don't have my own nutsack - i don't know how it works, but i do know that he made my day. i took him to the office, got him new pants & made him wash his hands, super-like. he's just the most adorable child, even with his problematic nutsack.

13 comments:

Tiburon said...

I have heard that nutsacks can be problematic. I know several people that have gotten in trouble as a result of a faulty nutsack. What a cute (and incredibly honest) kid!

Jori said...

Thank you SO much for posting that!! That just made me laugh. I can't post the half of what's been going on this weekend. I have been in pure hell. "Nutsacks" is the first good chuckle I have had in 4 days.

Melissa said...

That has got to be one of the funniest things I've heard in a very long time...poor kid. A bent nutsack CAN'T be comfortable:)

100 Percent Cottam said...

nutsacks! what are they good for? absolutely nothing!

poor lil' guy. that's hilarious.

Heather said...

Ahhh, that's too funny. Poor kid, bend nutsack and all.

Jan said...

Still laughing out loud. I've always figured a nutsack could cause a problem and now I know I was right. Bent -- not good.

tara said...

totally overated, nutsacks.

that kid is edible. honestly. As long as he washes his hands.

Tiffany said...

So funny and sweet!

Schagel Family said...

Poor kid. That is funny though. I am so glad you took care of him.

Suzie said...

truly an inspiring little story...

poor little nutsack.

Emily J. said...

Ha ha...that is so funny. What a cute kid, even if he is a bit to honest!

Kristi said...

Oh my word!!! that was hilarious. Nutsack is just pure genius. Peeing on yourself...not so fun. What a cutie.

Shelley said...

HA! Poor lil' 2nd grader!