2.07.2008

munch & bootstrap

Here are a few pictures from my weekend of hogging Holly's babies. I miss them. way. too. much.Connor was given (then ungiven partially) a Woody costume from his cousins. He LOVES Woody. He was so darling and excited to be Woody. I love this kid!
Right after he's done nursing, Will gets the rosiest cheeks. I love this boy. So much personality. I'm really missing him right now.
hello double chin. nice to meet you. This is the only picture I got this weekend of me & either of them. (hojo - not good enough!)

8 comments:

Mom said...

Darling pictures of Connor and Will. I love those rosey cheeks, too.

Tiburon said...

Such little cutie patooties. I can see why you are so in love!

Suzie said...

I love the way you blog. just from the heart, w/emotions & sarcasm. it's truly entertaining.
glad to meet you the other night and I loved your Dr Pepper charm so much.

*sigh. I love Dr Pepper.

Melissa said...

They are cute...you are a great aunt!

Jori said...

They are too cute, and I love that Connor loves Woody. Kaitlin would dig him for sure.

Heather said...

Love the pictures, love the rosey cheeks, and I love the Woody costume story.

Jan said...

What sweet pics. Love the rosy cheeks and it's obvious the way you feel about them. (with good reason!)

100 Percent Cottam said...

you weren't kidding about those cheeks! mercy me!

those are some CUTE boys!