2.19.2008

momma wanty

i have no shame. i throw myself birthday parties. i buy myself birthday presents. even christmas, too. don't think i'm better than that. i'm not. i'm not too proud to get myself something special for a special day. but i don't send myself flowers for valentine's day. i'm not pathetic :)

my birthday is coming up & i want to get myself a new charm, but i'm not sure which one. take a little looksie at my list on the side... help me figure out which new charm i should get myself. those bad boys are at the top of my list, but if you see a better one, let me know. and then comment & help me make a decision! thanks! but stay away from the "praise jesus" ones - cause even though I do, i'm not getting them for charms! :)

12 comments:

Holly O. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly O. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schagel Family said...

I really like the little turtle on your list. He is way cute. That is my pick.

tara said...

I like the turtle and the purse. both cute. both winners. Actually, there aren't any real losers in the bunch.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i vote little purse. and hooray for self love! ;)

Kristi said...

I'm thinking the praise jesus charm...but if not that one, then the purse or sunglasses, but that's just me.

Mom said...

I vote for the purse and turtle. They are all cute.

Tiburon said...

I like the jalapeno - because you are a spicy little number. Arriba!

Heather said...

I vote purse, sunglasses or turtle. Wait that didn't help you did it?? Purse. I say purse.

Jan said...

I love the purse but also the car key. They're all way cute.

Emily J. said...

Oh I like the turtle. So it's okay to get yourself a gift for your b-day? Just wondering where mine is coming up.....

Shelley said...

I really love the turtle and the sungasses! :D