2.16.2008

a little something in the making...







can you figure it out? i'm so excited i can hardly stand it. when i'm off track in march, i'm going to go home to visit my parents for a little over a week. march 7 - march 17. i'm really looking forward to some "quality time" with my parents, but also going back to my favorite city on earth. we'll do a little of this, some of that & lots of eating. like here, here, here, and where else momma? we've already talked about our workout schedules, lunches with my dad and just sitting around smiling at each other.

8 comments:

tara said...

grunts? for serious? that can't be a good omen. There is enough gruntin' around here as is.

Your trip looks AWESOME!! It's so great to have something to look forward to and plan for...especially something THAT cool. Someday all the bloggin' bitties need to go on the road to O town (isn't that what they call Chicago?...ignore me if it's not:)
with the jones girls as our guides. HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE!!!!?!!!

Kristi said...

Hooray! I'm excited for you, Hayley. :) Chicago seems like one sweet city--especially if yo Momma & Dad live there.

Shelley said...

YAY! Congrats! It's always fun to go home! :)

I've always wanted to visit Chicago... Maybe I'll make it there someday. :-D

Mom said...

Windy City and Chi town are the names I know for Chicago. We are looking forward to having Hayley home to entertain us.

Jan said...

Sounds like such a great trip -- you will have a wonderful time and I know your mom and dad feel the same way. Yippee!

100 Percent Cottam said...

i've got to get my biscuit to chicago someday. would you belive i've never been! it's a shame.

Kristin said...

Hurray!!!!! It's official. Can't wait!

Christie said...

Hey - I'm from the Chicago area too. Gary Indiana actually, but close enough, right? Anyway - I love Chicago, and I'm a bit jealous of your trip. Hope you have a great vacation.