2.06.2008

i like ball faced better, but...

its wrong. i think hojo got it right. its bold-faced. according to here. you can take it up with the free internet dictionary gods if you'd like, i'm going to just take it like it is.

so here's why i'm a chubber. cause eating brings me comfort. until my digestive problem rears its ugly head. i like eating. i am a comfort eater, if you will. the only relieving part of my night last night was eating fajita quesadillas at chilis. and pounding a couple of dr peppers. so didn't start back on the dieting bandwagon last night. when i wasn't eating, i was foul. i also was pretty emotionally drained. as soon as i got home last night, i blogged quickly & as i doing that, i was pooped. so i crashed. for a few hours. by 2, my mind was going a million miles an minute. i was up til at least four. but then of course, when my alarm went of at 6, i was dead tired. so frustrating. so of course today, i'm going to be grump, tired & stressed. my thumb and eye is twitching. i woke up this morning and literally had a whole new batch of zits. great. my favorite. and - i've got a canker growing in my mouth. my body is feeling the stress. and my poor students are too, i'm sure. i really should take a day off, for their good.

i need to go call the dealership right now. the person i'm looking for is supposedly there by 9 am. so, i'm sure i'll have an update.

UPDATE: Talked to dealership dude mark. i liked him. found him helpful. he gave me a few suggestions, things to try before i have it towed. but i'm feeling a little more upbeat about being able to get this taken care of. of course that will drastically change when i can't get it to work tonight.

7 comments:

Jori said...

The first time I read through this I thought it said I "quickly blogged as I pooped." I was thinking wow, what a multi-tasker.;) I am with on the comfort eating. The first sign of trouble I want chow!

Tiburon said...

Jori I thought the EXACT same thing!! Hayley I hope you aren't dealing with LHM! They suck!! :)

Jan said...

Me too. Blogging while pooping. That's something Natalie would do! (she probably has.) Hope the issues get settled quickly. Hang in there.

Holly O. said...

Sorry dearie. I hope you are still covered! Warranty, I mean.

tara said...

hey. no shame in multi tasking.

Sounds like you could use a little trip to st. george about now hayley. Sorry your week blows so bad.

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh, let's hope it gets fixed easily and cheaply.

thanks for outing me, mama. there's no place i won't take my lappy.

Kristi said...

Suckity suck, Hayley! I'm sorry about the whole car thing. I hope it is easy and cheap to fix!!