2.26.2008

i have an addictive personality


when i like something, i go buck wild. (dr pepper for example - i have actually made myself sick before, cause i drink so much of that guy, that i forget to drink water. for real!) i don't just sorta like things. i've known about sudoku for a long time. people have tried to explain it to me - but i didn't get it. it didn't make sense, it didn't click. well, on sunday, i got it for some reason. it clicked. and now i'm hooked. if i'm not blogging (which used to be my number one addiction) it is probably safe for you to assume i'm playing. yikes. do you wonder why i just barely got through that huge stack of papers that i should've had graded last week?

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh crap...it's Minesweeper all over again. :)

tara said...

tried it before. made me feel like a dumb a.

Emily J. said...

Never tried this one, but it looks to hard for my little brain.

Holly O. said...

I prefer to be addicted to Oreos.

Mom said...

I want you to show me how to do this when you are home in a couple weeks.

Tiburon said...

I am with Tara. My head wants to explode when I do those things. They bug.

Heather said...

Glad I'm not the only nerdy girl around. Love it too.

Shelley said...

LOVE Sudoku! Have for a year and a half now! Its fabulous!