2.08.2008

hell hath no fury

as me. pissed. i think i previously mentioned - the people that towed brooke's car on tuesday night were jerkfaces. she called the company again the other day. was told by the "end all be all" of the place (seriously, who self claims that?!?) that he can make an exception and refund their money, but that he just won't. ok. don't be smug with me. i'll hunt you down. i emailed my HOA and explained the situation. had the people not been such jerks, i probably would've left it at "we parked illegally, we shouldn't have. the car got towed." but when you throw in my face that you can do something, but just won't - watch yourself! i requested with the HOA that they use a different towing company, since i don't like supporting a company ran by jerks. "the board will consider my request" - whatever. not really good enough for me. so this afternoon, i contacted the better business bureau. filed a complaint. i told brooke and chris that they should too - numbers do us good in this kinda situation, right? i'll let you know if and when i hear back from them & what they say.

alls i know is here and now - if i ever find out someone chooses to use evans & sons towing, we're not friends anymore.

7 comments:

Schagel Family said...

There is nother worse than dealling with jerks. I hope everything works out fine.

tara said...

bunch of asshats.

by the way...glad to get the 411 on the GUY situation. I loved your email a few days back. It's very telling when you are relieved instead of dissappointed when someone has to cancel on you. Glad you could tell right out of the shute.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i love it when you get your britches in a bunch. hell hath no fury indeed. you're a woman of action. i like that about you.

Jan said...

The best part is that Tara said asshats. Still cracking up over that although I agree 100% with your post. Bunch of dirtbags.

Tiburon said...

I hope you found something better to do tonight! He truly is an asshat. Anyone that would pick something over you - well, no word describes them better!

Suzie said...

hey. little do they know you have bloggy friends and they have bloggy friends and so on and so on. word will get around.
suckers.

Heather said...

You go Hayley. I hate when people like THAT have a little power and they go and rub it in. I vow to never use evans and sons towing!! That's "alls" I have to say. I said ya'all today...it just came out!! Couldn't believe it myself.