1.30.2008

the world's biggest dork. yep - that's me

I meant to share this story on Saturday, but forgot until now. Saturday, I went to Target to refill a certain prescription of mine. Also - I was on the phone with Heather, talking about who knows what now. But I need to remind myself that every time I go to the pharmacy at Target, I should not be allowed to talk on my phone, as well. I make an as& of myself! So this time, I go in to pick up my Rx. Heather asks me what I am doing & I respond "picking up my pills, so I don't get knocked up." The pharmacist laughs. Gee. I felt special. (he was also fairly handsome & not wearing a wedding ring.) I made a few other embarrassing comments, he kept laughing at everything. what an idiot, I am.

then - this morning - I was walking around with my fly down, until about 10am. MORON!

8 comments:

Tiburon said...

Oh my gosh - you cracka me uppa! Seriously too funny!

Heather said...

Glad you got your pills so you don't get knocked up!! I was worried about you.

tara said...

ha...I know you were really picking up your Rx for genital warts.

Jan said...

Still laughing. You need to go back and introduce yourself to that guy at the pharmacy -- now he knows you won't get knocked up, right? hee hee!

100 Percent Cottam said...

i love it! especially the fly down part. way to show 'em your g's, lady!

Emily said...

Ha ha....

Mom said...

I'm just laughing about the whole mess. No problem with the fly but the RX experience could be the start of something big.

Kristi said...

Oh boy!! I love that you are willing to talk about getting knocked up in front of the pharmacist. You are my kind of girl :)