1.08.2008

who has time for anything but work & exercise?

holy crap - don't get me wrong, i'm doing this whole weight loss & exercise mumbo jumbo - but good night nurse! it was 8:00 tonight (stayed at work pretty late tonight) before i'd really done anything more than come home from work, take care of a couple of things, exercise & have a little dinner. so i huffed it to the grocery store. where oh where have my nights of coming home, plopping it on the couch & relaxing for a few hours gone?

my butt hasn't even seen my couch tonight! crazy!

and now - i'm off to get my new book started (bed!)

7 comments:

Mom said...

I am having a week like that too. It is 10:20pm and I'm just settling down. Never even went in to look at my chair in the FR. I think I will take a page out of your book and go to bed and finish my book.

100 Percent Cottam said...

you and holly are twin posters tonight! you need some butt sitting time! hope you get it.

Tiburon said...

I hear ya sista! Between the 5:30am workouts and the 7:30pm workouts there is no rest! But think about how hot you will look in April :)

Jori said...

I'm wiped too Hayley. My lardy bum isn't used to being hauled around so much.

Jan said...

Busy busy for sure. Seems like things are picking up speed around here too and it isn't my lardy bum (I wish it was) that is getting exercised -- but soon, I hope!

Holly O. said...

I posted mine without reading yours! I promise. We really were twinners.

Emily said...

I totally feel that way, work out take care of the kids work out again...