1.24.2008

welcome bloggers!

Two more of my old friends have started blogs.

Karyn (car-in) was a freshman year roommate. We lived together for a year and a half. Some of my favorite memories of Ricks College involve her! check out her blog here... she's closely related to Mitt Romney, so you can find out some personal info about him, if you're not up to speed on your own! (I give you the phonetical pronounciation of her name cause its slightly tricky. say it like "car in the garage" only don't say the garage when you talk to her.)

Julie is a former teacher. Hello, Julie. (said like AA. i've never been, but i watch tv) She's a recovering teacher, if you will. We taught together my first year of teaching. She's an awesome person who is lucky enough to get to stay home now with her little girl, Aubrie.

Yay girls, for blogging. It makes it so much easier to keep in touch with people - especially ones like these. the kind when i like you & want to keep in touch with! :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

Karyn was one of the first girls I met when we took Hayley to Ricks.
Glad you have kept in touch.

Kristi said...

Hooray! You gotta love meeting new blogging friends :)

tara said...

NICE.
I'm headed over. If hayle likes you, you can't be too big a loser:)

Kate said...

Hi Hayley, not sure if you remember me but I was also your roommate along with Karyn. Not sure if you have fond memories of me (hope you do! =-)
I found your blog address off Karyn's. Karyn and I met up on Facebook (are you on Facebook too?)
Get way to keep in touch.
Love to hear from you!
Click on my name and it will take you to my blog..bet you already knew that!
-Kate(Tjaden)Carter