1.27.2008

they're together again

This news of President Hinckley passing away tonight caught me off guard. I was so saddened to hear about it. I have always loved and admired President Hinckley. As sad as I am for us, I'm so thrilled for them.

Once at Ricks, Brittany and I walked right passed them. We weren't paying attention, but they said hi to us. I didn't even realize it was them, til someone told us who we'd just walked past. I had only looked at Sister Hinckley & I hadn't placed who she was.

Sad news. He will be missed!

8 comments:

Jori said...

I love this picture Hayley. I am glad they are together again too. It's just so sad for us. He is the only prophet I can remember that was really healthy and out there doing stuff.

Mom said...

Everyone loves President Hinckley. He was a favorite. Those living in Utah will get the super news coverage. We will only get bits and pieces. Thanks to those that called and gave us the news.

Kristin said...

I didn't know how to react when I saw the news. So sad for us but so great for him. Imagine that reunion...

Heather said...

I love that picture Hayley. That's how I will remember him , smiling and waving. What a wonderful man he is. What a sweet reunion too for him, there are lots of people up there excited to see him.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i will miss him so much! he's such an amazing man.

Jan said...

He will be missed so much -- I am so sad. But I love it that he and his sweetie are back together -- I know he was lonely for her these past few years.

Tripp Family said...

Great photo & title...such bittersweet news!

Schagel Family said...

Like my sister said, "He is much happier, he is now with his wonderful wife". How wonderful that is for him.