1.16.2008

noggin... dude!

I absolutely love Finding Nemo. Its probably one of my favorite movies. Definitely one of my favorite Disney movies. Today is an inside day at school. So during lunch recess, they put on a movie. Today's selection: Finding Nemo. Which means I cut my lunch short & made it back to my class to watch a little with my kids. It also means that we may or may not have watched a little more of the show, even after our lunch recess ended.

I love the characters in this movie. I love the message. I love the animation. I love the humor. I love that its in Sydney, where I've been & have my own fond memories with one of my sisters & parents. I love that show so much!

oh & i just wanted to point out that some people (animals) are 150 & still young. so long as they don't get on my treadmill, they'll be just fine!

10 comments:

Heather said...

I love that show too. For sure.

100 Percent Cottam said...

but think how many calories they'd be burning at 150 years old! nemo is great. except the dad yelling "nemo! nemo! nemo!" that makes me a little nuts.

Jan said...

Oh, it's a favorite of mine too. Thank goodness for grandbabies -- that's how I was introduced to it.

Emily said...

Love this show. Jessi just got a stuffed turtle and named him squirt. Logan got one too and Jessi named him crush! We took Jess to Nemo on ice for her 3 birthday. Stick with the movie!

Kristi said...

You are one fun teacher--I love Nemo! It's a classic for shizzle.

Jori said...

I agree Hayley cute movie! It's so bright and pretty. Love those crazy turtles they are my favorite.

Whatever Emily! Nemo on Ice was cute. Those guys all mocked me because I cried at the end. He had been looking for his son for a long time okay?

Holly O. said...

Dude. I'm with you. Nemo rocks the house. Turtle Talk with Crush at California Adventure and at DisneyWorld rock too. Do check them out.

Emily said...

I don't know maybe it was because I had the onery butt baby with me, but it was SOOOO long. I forgot that you cried.

tara said...

jori...you did NOT cry at nemo on ice...say it isn't so.

Love this show too hayley. you need to check out the new submarine nemo ride at disney. It's pretty cool, just like a certain teacher I know:)

Jori said...

Are your hearts made of stone??? The fish lost his wife and then swam clear to AUSTRALIA to find his son. c'mon!;)