1.11.2008

my punishment

my dad's back from china. i squealed with excitement today when i remembered that i could call and talk to him since he was back in the states. i was just talking to him again, cause i can't get enough of that guy. i told him that my house is so messy that if he came and saw it, he'd have a heart attack. i told him i'm ashamed of myself. he said i should be. he said i should be punished. i said that i am grounded to my house until its cleaned. starting now. and he said i need more punishment. like no dr peppers, but that won't work cause i've kinda already given that up. (like i used to give things up for lent, when all of my catholic friends were...) so i said make it something physical, cause that'll be a good punishment. cause i know the 30 crunches every night i'm forcing myself to do are killing me. he said now, i have to do 40. oh shoot. why did i let him decide my punishment? but apparently, i need to kick my something up - cause holly won the first week of biggest loser. game on! so for tonight's workout: house cleaning - thoroughly, treadie, and 40 crunches. glad you're home dad!

10 comments:

Shelley said...

I love that you're 28, and you still love and respect your dad enough to listen to his punishments. :) It's really a beautiful thing, the relationship you've got with him. hehe

100 Percent Cottam said...

i love your daddy! what a cool dude.

Kristi said...

You're Dad knows how to pick the punishments--40 crunches is tough. You've already lost 6 lbs, Hayley!! That's amazing!

Kristi said...

ok, that was freaky!

Mom said...

I need to do those crunches. Are those the same as situps? I have always hated situps but maybe I will do crunches because they remind me of crunchies. I need to go to bed.

Holly O. said...

Game on is right, biatchhhhhhh!

Jan said...

I'm with Shelley -- I love it that you and your dad are such friends.

Tiburon said...

Can you have your dad call me and punish me too? What a great relationship you have! And the game is sooo on!

Jori said...

I love hearing stories about your dad. He made you girls tough, Jones girls are in the top 5. Very impressive.

tara said...

holly...you are killing me. I am loving the competitiveness this BL stuff is gonna bring on. NICE!!

listen to your dad. he's a smart guy:)