1.13.2008

migraine city

i got up this morning with a headache. got dressed and went to church. singing the opening hymn, i noticed that it felt like i'd been staring into lights. certain parts of things were like blacked out. it got worse. to the point where it was almost like i couldn't see at all out of my left eye, cause it was all blacked out. finally, i just got up and left - cause it was making me nervous about driving home. so i got home & crawled into bed. slept from 10am til 2pm. my head is still pounding right now, but my eyes are ok. i'm trying to get some school work done & i'll see if i feel up to working out later. that was kinda freaky, and it especially bummed me out cause i left church. oh well. i'm sure we'll all survive, but i'm hoping to have this migraine kicked by tomorrow. i hate making sub plans!!!

10 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm sorry about your migraine, woman! That's scares me that it caused you to black out in your eye. Take care of yourself--rest, rest, rest!

100 Percent Cottam said...

yuck! migraines are the worst - and i've never had the kind that cause me to lose vision. mercy me. take it easy.

Jori said...

Seriously take care of yourself. That sounds just miserable. Stay in bed read, and watch movies. I hope you feel better soon!

Emily said...

Oh man, I've never had a migraine but I hear they are awful. Get some sleep.

Holly O. said...

I hope you are feeling better now.

Tiburon said...

That sucks! I have never had a migraine but I hear they are awful. I am sending no headache vibes your way.

Heather said...

Man Hayley that's the worst, I hope you are feeling well this morning. xo

Jan said...

Hope it has all gone away by now -- I'm so sorry! Migraines are awful -- let us know.

Mom said...

Glad you are feeling better and able to go to school this morning.

Shelley said...

Poor Hayls... I hope you're feeling better now! Migraines suck!