1.21.2008

i've been ruined

I still haven't been able to kick this headache. 3 Ibuprofens every 3 hours makes me nervous. So, I decided to take this last dose with a can of the dr. cause the dr has never been anything but my friend. until now. I dreadfully admit that I didn't enjoy it so much. My belly is feeling bloated and I've come to enjoy a flatter stomach. This is the end of me. I feel that we all need to have a moment of silence.

(a moment later... read on)

Who ever would've guessed that I might enjoy working out? That I might enjoy eating less junk. It really has worked miracles on my digestive track, too... I'll spare you more details. But I blame it all on Heather. I blame Heather for making me enjoy being healthy. I don't know why, just because I can. Cause she's been my best example of the anti-Hayley for as long as I've known.

But here's the kicker - why oh why if I'm eating better & exercising (for practically the first time ever) am I suffering from more headaches than normal? Its not fair! Riddle me that one Heather! Cause its quickly wearing out its cuteness.

10 comments:

Shelley said...

I can hook you up with Canadian drugs... AC&C's (Either Aspirin or Acetaminophen + Caffeine + Codeine) if you want. I think its 15mg Caffeine / 8mg Codeine / 250 of the pain relief... I'm going tomorrow night if you're interested. They help my migraines... :)

Holly O. said...

A. Don't take Canadian drugs. B. Your body is in shock and maybe the headaches are the reaction. They will pass.

tara said...

you are just getting all the crap out of your system, or so I've heard. Give it another week and I bet the headaches are history.

Mom said...

I'm waiting for Heather's reply.

100 Percent Cottam said...

totally not fair, you're correct. but i'm so happy to hear you're enjoying being more healthy. maybe someday i'll join you in that quest.

Kristin said...

DP withdrawls??

Jennifer said...

Hayley: When I would give up soft drinks for Lent, the headaches were horrible! For a couple of weeks! Could it be caffiene withdrawal? I had a doc tell me that the reason that excedrin helps headaches better because it has caffeine in it, so it would stand to reason that no caffeine would mean even worse headaches? Of course this opinion is coming from someone who starts the day with two cups of coffee then moves on to soda...so I guess you should follow my advice with care...I hope you feel better:)

Emily said...

It detox time for Hayley. It sucks, I hope you get over this soon. Isn't a flatter stomache lovely!

Kristi said...

You crack me up! I love you and your moments of silence. And good for you for working it so hardcore. Although, that sucks about your migraines.

Schagel Family said...

Are you still having headaches? I think your body is just trying to ajust to the changes you are making. I went thought it, you just have to stick with it. Good luck!