1.30.2008

insubordination

ok. there is one thing i can't stand. insubordinate kids. and i've mentioned this one before. my little dude who was in inschool suspension last week. his desk is still up by mine. he's slowly working back some of his priviledges. until this morning. he was sitting right outside my doorway. and being loud and obnoxious. one of the 6th grade student council members walks by & tells him to quiet down. his response? "why should I?" little snot faced jerk-o. i ran out in the hall and gave him a verbal lashing. also sent him into class, with all priviledges lost. so for the rest of the day, no recess, no group participation. basically no nothing, unless i give him permission. so now i'm trying to not be in a bad mood.

so i'm pretty sure i haven't mentioned this, but i activated my account on ldssingles again. for the last few days, its been interesting (finally) and i've been talking to a couple of people. one guy that i actually was "interested" in. (the rest have been talking to me, more than anything) well - last night, he was supposed to call. and he did. but, i was asleep. shoot. he seems really nice. but i don't want to jinx anything, so i'm going to leave it at that. (email if you NEED details.)

and about falling asleep last night. he called at 9:30. with exercising - i'm tuckered out so early. what is up with that? i've also sorta been having another problem that i won't go into detail about. (again, email if you need details. there's going to be a lot less interest here) and - i didn't have a great weekend for eating and working out. and i am stuck at the 10 pounds mark. i realize that its still pretty good as far as less than a month goes, but i want more. today's goal: drown myself with water intake. and no snacking on little pieces of candy. crap.

ok. i'm going to go be a "good teacher" - these kids have time to learn how to tell time, quotations & how to use them, the difference between commas and apostrophes, and just common decency, apparently. too bad they're stuck with me for a teacher!

9 comments:

Jori said...

On my way to email you.

Holly O. said...

Just send me whatever you send Jori.

Tiburon said...

Could you CC me on that as well?

Heather said...

Hello, where is the email???

tara said...

um, no doubt...put me on the list.

Jan said...

I want the scoop too. Fill me in. And just a PS -- those kids are lucky to have you.

100 Percent Cottam said...

e-mail me, too.

Emily said...

Could you teach me puctuation/spelling too? The longer I'm outta school it keeps slipping my mind. You already have my e-mail.

Mom said...

I want the email, too.