1.25.2008

i think it was warranted!

heather posted tonight about some a-hole phishing $1000 bucks out of her new bank account. my response, upon reading said posting the second time was "suck a duck" do we not say that anymore? or was i the only one who ever said that? cause let me tell you - i think it prolly every day. natalie commented. my mom sent me a specific email questioning my wordage, but assuring me that i've humored her. am i the world's biggest nerd or what?

just in case you are wondering. if you go to google images - this is the first picture you'll find for "suck a duck"

13 comments:

Jori said...

Hayley, you crack me up! I haven't said this before,but am going to start rotating it in.:)

100 Percent Cottam said...

suck is a new one on me, but i'm totally adding it to my repitoire. which, i totally butchered that spelling. but i'm too lazy to go look it up.

100 Percent Cottam said...

suck a duck, not suck. geez. i'm sick. like, actually ill, not sick like sick-o. although, any time you're using the word suck, you're on the verge of sick-o. i can't believe you were brave enough to photo search suck a duck. i would have been scared of what i'd find!

Emily said...

I must say I haven't heard that one, but I LOVE it!

tara said...

I'm always looking for some new lango to throw around in casual conversation. "Suck a duck" totally fits the bill. Thanks Hayley:)

Mom said...

You are a great educator, Hayley, for all ages.

Jan said...

I have to say that I love suck a duck. There's a new phrase for me and you can rest assured I will use it.

Shelley said...

I miss you saying "suck a duck" lol

That picture? LOL Freaking priceless. Only way that could be better was if it was YOU instead of that hairy man.

Heather said...

I'll totally start using that one Hayley thanks.

Melissa said...

You are not the only one to have used this phrase...I too may have uttered it a few times in my life.

It's kinda like saying,"Rat Farts"!

Holly O. said...

Did you delete my comment? What the H, yo. I commented right after Jori and now it is gone. I feel unloved.

Hayley said...

i didn't delete it. it must not have gone through. that happens sometimes & it pisses me off!!!

Kristi said...

Hayley--you are so nasty!! Just kidding. I haven't heard that one, but I have to tell you I love your lingo!