1.15.2008

i could lie

and tell you that i ate veggies for dinner tonight. but i didn't. i ate an ultimate chicken sandwich at wendy's. and small fries. even one small diet coke. i could lie and tell you that that it wasn't worth it. but it was. i enjoyed every last bite. every last bite.

don't worry, i just got off the treader. a 425 calorie workout for this 400 pound 100 year old!

(now i'm done lying.)

tonight, kim offered up wendy's. i took that offer up so fast! here's what i love about my kimmy. she's a very positive person. hard working. low maintanence. i laugh my butt off when i sit and just talk with her. i like people like that. i respect her work ethic. i trust her friendship. i enjoy her sense of humor. i'm so thankful for a friend like her. especially for sensing that i was a hungry monster tonight and for making a little room in her schedule to help feed me & entertain me.

10 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

i love friends like that! keep her around.

i already 'fessed up to holly about the binge i was on tonight. mercy me. i can't post it here. it's too disgusting. but after doing most of my yoga work out and almost dying in the process, i feel soooo sick and i never want to eat fried food again.

until tomorrow.

Mom said...

Just get back in the saddle. It is okay to fall off every once in a while.

Holly O. said...

I've confessed my night to you as well. Is that a grilled chicken sandwich? Don't feel guilty about that one!!!

Kristi said...

Those are the kinds of friends you love to have around--I'm all about low maintenance!! I love that you are low maintenance, too. And hey, enjoy that Wendy's (yum) and work it tomorrow!

Kristin said...

I could go for Wendy's right about now. That sounds great!

Jan said...

Oh, i love those Wendy's sandwiches. Why is it that anything good is never good FOR you?

tara said...

oh...I want Natalies binge list:)

grilled chicken? no shame there. We'll just look past the fries. A girl needs some salt:)

Jori said...

You still made your budget. No need for us to suffer too much right?

Emily said...

I think splurges are a must, why suffer too bad. I once had an aerobic teacher tell me that we work out so that we can eat, not to get skinny but to eat and not get fat. Good advice!

Heather said...

That is what it's all about Hayley. You can have things like that in moderation. It's not like you are a real 400 pounder. In order for you to make lasting changes, you need to eat like a real person too. You can't survive on veggies alone. Just make sure you eat all your good food, and things will fall in to place. Just don't make a habit of it. No need for guilt, just move on.