1.06.2008

a delicious treat

I was sorely disappointed this week when I found out that Starbucks was going to take their Peppermint Hot Chocolate off their menu. My diet was lucky though. Until I ran across this little devil at the Wal-Mart last night. One of my friends had given me a couple of packets for a Christmas present & I hadn't tried it. But when they're offering it 4 for a buckeroo - I grabbed a couple bucks worth. And don't you worry - when I go back tomorrow to get milk, I'll be getting a couple more bucks worth! Yahoo!!! I've decided that its not a completely unreasonable treat for me to have while on my little diet.

If you're missing a venti peppermint hot chocolate, like I was - I dare you to venture into your local Wal-Mart & find some for yourself. I daresay you won't be disappointed!

6 comments:

Jori said...

I could marry this flavor Hayley!! They don't have it here so I load up when we go to Utah. SO yummy, in fact I like it better than starbucks.

Emily said...

I love Peppermint hot choc. I usually just melt a mini candy in the hot water. But how much easier is this?

100 Percent Cottam said...

mmm. i love peppermint hotchocolate. secret tip, though. starbucks will make peppermint chocolate for you any time of the year. all it is is hot chocolate with mint syrup, and they usually have it around. they'll do the caramel apple cider anytime, too.

Girl James said...

Usually they'll still let you add a shot of peppermint into anything at Starbucks! You can order "off the menu" sometimes. I think around Summer they officially tell you that "Peppermint we only carry around the holiday season"...Although, in my defense July 4th sounds like a holiday to me! BRING IT BACK! haha.

Heather said...

I need to try some of that. I like that caramel apple cider too, good stuff.

Jan said...

Sounds delicious -- I need to check in at WalMart I think.