12.15.2007

who are these people?

Ok I don't have a lot to say for myself here. Other than, I'm not super photogenic. So if I feel at all in the slightest already ugly before a picture is taken, I've been known to make a goofy face for the picture, so as to blame it on that. This first picture is from a recent trip to Holly's house. Then the next one was at Heather's. I don't know what my deal is. I'm super pretty.

This is Heather after she got home from the eye doctors one day. Doesn't she look splendid?

10 comments:

Jori said...

You girls are beau-ti-ful! Please use this pics on your Christmas cards.

100 Percent Cottam said...

you girls are super attractive and also have great teeth!

Mom said...

Love the green eyes in #2. Heather looks like she is trying out for the new Batman movie.
Looks like lots of fun to me.

Holly O. said...

Your labels are highly appropriate.

Heather said...

Oh how I hate when they dilate my eyes. Those stupid things kind of come in handy I guess. But they couldn't be any uglier.

Melissa said...

Man, you are a looker for sure!! You actually are so darling...I am sure any picture is great of you!

Jan said...

You guys are adorable! I especially love Heather's glasses -- I can relate!!

Girl James said...

I love crazy family pictures! i love even more that you post them for all to see! I hide mine like crazy! good work.

tara said...

hayley you have nice teeth:)

Kristi said...

I personally think you're gorgeous...and that's no joke, my friend. Look at your beautiful eyes! My word, woman!!