12.11.2007

sunchips and cleavage

It seems as though I'm talking a lot about cleavage these days. No no no - mine's not getting any bigger, sadly. But Jori reminded me of this story & I can't help but post. Cause I'm a brat. You'll see (in case you didn't already believe me)

Last night Hannah had Brownies. It was their big Christmas party. I went, so I didn't have to be left home. I was on baby duty for a bit. I don't mind that, fo' sho'! At one point Hopey and I joined Heather in the party room. Hopey decided that a great snack would be Sunchips. Of course since her momma was around, she wanted her. So Heather was holding Hopey & I was providing food and entertainment. Somewhere along the line, I watched Hopey drop a pretty large chip down Heather's cleavage. So what do I do? Reach in and pick it up? No. Nice sisters do things like that. I reached over and poked said chip. So it crunched into a bunch o' pieces. lovely. (sorry heather. couldn't resist)

15 comments:

Mom said...

I'm not a bit surprised. That is exactly what I would expect you to do. Sounds like you are having fun.

Tiburon said...

You are the best sister ever.

Kristin said...

I'm with your mom. I was thinking the same thing before I even read her comment!!!

Holly O. said...

You are such fun to have around. I say that sarcastically. I am having PTSD to the freezing cold water in my shower.

Jori said...

Heeheehee Hayley you
crack me up.(me and chips apparently)

Shelley said...

That is awesome.

Amy said...

Totally love it! I have a feeling that there is never a dull moment at family functions with you around.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i hope she smacked you! :)

tara said...

I love you Hayley. Probably more than Heather does:)

Jan said...

Still laughing. I'm thinking this is something my sister and I would do to each other as well. Crunch!!

Emily said...

Ha ha...that is perfect. You truly crack up.

Mel said...

Haha!! That's really funny. Thanks for the great laugh.

Heather said...

Yeah that was really fun Hayley, I loved picking chips out of my under clothes...I don't really have a "cleavage" anymore, just a space between my deflated boobies is all.

Melissa said...

This is something I would do to my sissy, then I'd tweak her nipple just for the heck of it!!

brookey said...

what, that doesn't sound like something you'd do at all. how weird.