12.27.2007

the party is... moving north

well, i've been at holly's for a week. sleeping on a little bed in a freezing room. my body is anxious to sleep in my own bed. but my heart and mind are sad to leave; connor melts my heart when he wants me, even sometimes over his grandpa. and will's adorable reaction - can't be beat. but we're leaving early in the morning. by we, i mean my parents and me. supposedly the roads are going to be slushy & snowy at best. that's great. i'll make it 360 days through '07 with no crashes. (in '06 i crashed twice. bad year altogether for me) might just have to make daddio drive.

i have to say, this christmas - i was spoiled rotten. (got my coach necklace that holly says i manipulated my parents into) i'm loving to death my charm bracelet. even got two charms from my sisters - i've already got them attached. (see pictures below. both are extremely special to me!) heck fire, i might not crash my car due to snow and ice. it might just be because i can't take my eyes off of my charm bracelet. *see list on the left of my blog for the charms i'm coveting next (in case anyone is every looking to get me something. my birthday is coming up 3/3) (ok - holly - that is a blatant manipulation, i know! but i don't care. i want charms) my mom also surprised me with the coolest thing - a Chicago Bears hoodie. I'm in love. and my chicago calendar. and the coolest copy of To Kill A Mockingbird. and buddy the elf (me) gave me a brand spanking new sonicare toothbrush with a sanitizer. yahoo! ok. i've not made a complete list of my treasures, but i done good!i have also loved just sitting around talking about christmas memories. baking my favorite treats. playing with the babies. they've both melted my heart hundreds of times. i'll post a few of my favorite pictures when i'm back home and have my pictures loaded on my computer.

8 comments:

Jan said...

Can I just say that the 'precious aunt' charm is making me teary? I love it that they did that for you -- because that's exactly what you are. I love love love it.

100 Percent Cottam said...

PERFECT charms! and you deserved it all, blatant manipulation or not! :)

Holly O. said...

It was a blatant manipulation but I am happy you got it too.

Shelley said...

Ok, I have NO IDEA HOW I missed your previous post about your charm bracelet, I just LOVE those charms! The new ones are just PERFECT too! :)

I'm glad you get to sleep in your own bed, but it is always SUPER sad to leave nephews (and nieces)!

Mel said...

Sounds like you've got some fantastic gifts!! Yay for Christmas!!

Kristi said...

your chamrs are awesome! I love them. It sounds like you got hooked up at Christmas woman :) I'm glad you guys had such a great time as a family together. Nothing beats that.

Jori said...

Such pretty charms, and so fitting.

Emily said...

They are perfect for you! YAY!