12.05.2007

oh fred...

yesterday i did some holiday celebrating with heidi and the kids. we grabbed a quick lunch at the food court & then hit southtowne mall's december concert thingy - nothing like a quick little peter breinholt concert to get you mood a groovin'. annie and i danced around like nuts. but her smile was so big i didn't care what a fool i looked like. then we dashed over to a movie. fred claus. oh - man. i'm not going to lie - it wasn't the greatest plot in the world. but it was my main squeeze vince. and boy was he looking mighty fine. talk about eye candy.

earlier, at lunch, porter so politely asked me just when (& to whom) i'm going to get married. when vincey came on screen, i leaned over and said "porter... that's who i'm marrying. and i'll do it as soon as he asks." annie was like "hottie, nuh uh!" i don't know why - but i think he's so gorgeous. and here's a link to a lil dancing scene from the movie (one of my favorites)

so if you're looking for a little variety in your holiday movies, toss this one in. and if you're a fan of mr. vaughn, like myself - you'll be anxiously waiting til it comes out on dvd like myself. mhmm.

11 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

hmmm, i'm with annie. your love of vince is a bit of a head scratcher for me. but we all have our strange attractions, so i'm not judging!

Amy said...

Hayley, I'll get in line with you. Let's just hope we don't like the fact that he is a bit of a jerk in most of his movies. We might have issues!

Heather said...

He is pretty cute. Haven't seen that one, and I might just wait until DVD...maybe not though.

Mom said...

That is on my list to see,too. I'm a fan. What a fun day. This is a great week for you. Heck fire, this is a great month for you.

Emily said...

I think he's kinda cute myself. What is it about him do you think?

brookey said...

he's gonna get it and i'm gonna give it to him

Holly O. said...

Yes, to just look at him, it isn't there. But when you see him move, talk, wink (especially the wink).

Holly O. said...

I didn't finish. When you see him do the above, there really IS something about him. Yummy.

Kristi said...

He is delicious. I just love that sense of humor. I was watching him on Nick Jr. (nice) and the host asked him if he wore a lot of "V" necks growing up (hardy-har) and Vince said, "Emotionally, I did." And I just thought that was one clever response to such a dumb question...anyway, I feel you sistah.

Jori said...

Love that Vince. I haven't seen this yet.

Jan said...

I love it that your mom said 'heck fire' -- she's awesome. Not so much a fan of Vince, but that's OK - -to each his (or her) own!