12.13.2007

my essentials

i've worn long and lean jeans from the gap for a few years. they're a great fit for a tallish person. momma likey. you can't go wrong. in fact, at times, they're the only place you can go right.

butt - a while ago, i was shopping for a new pair of jeans. and a friendly gapper was helping me find my size & wash. she introduced me to the essential line. momma likey, here as well.

if you're needing a cute pair of jeans, that do you right in the same general area that the long and leans may have done you right before, (i've gotten many compliments about my butt in the essentials.) give these bad boys a whirl. i dare you.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Woo Woo! I LOVE GAP jeans! I'm gonna have to try these babies. I could use a compliment or two on me tooshie!

Girl James said...

Tush compliments! wow...seriously - I just hope they fit over the hine when I tug them on! Who cares if those bunnies dancin' back there look good! haha.

Heather said...

I bought a couple pairs of Gapper jeans this year. I was liking the price tag too.

Melissa said...

I too love the long and leans, so I might just have to go check these out!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

i haven't worn gap jeans in so long. i should give them a whirl. do they have cute butt pockets? that's a requirement.

Jori said...

I have been in the market for a jean that will get me more compliments on my butt. I will have to check them out.

tara said...

ya. my "flat with a hole" buttocks is beyond compliments. It's never been pretty. I have liked long and leans in the past. Do these new jeans have cute pockets? I'm with Nat. it's a must.

Jori said...

"Flat with a hole" that wins comment of the day. Ha! Tara. I don't know if long and lean will work for me. Do they have a short and stout section?

Tiburon said...

I may need to check these out. As soon as I am in my next size down and need new jeans - these will be at the top of the list :)