12.31.2007

its the end of the world as we know it

ok. maybe not the end of the world. just 07. but i'm hoping 08 will bring many great changes. yes, i realize they have to be self inflicted. but right now, i'm feeling motivated to do it. don't hold your breath though... its just right now!

last night annie slept over. boy does she keep you on your toes. i've been lectured a couple of times about how i need to get married and have babies. (thanks sweetheart!) and how everyone else in the world is married, but me. if i cry myself to sleep tonight, know why. haha.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Kids tell it like they see it, don't they? Maya told me the other day she liked me 'soft, saggy skin." Yippee.

Emily said...

Oh man kids are too much. I got the Mommy you have a big tummy from Logan yesterday. Yeah, I already know that.

100 Percent Cottam said...

happy new year, woman! i'm ready for some change for the better in 2008, too!

Jori said...

Happy New Year! That Annie is a crack up. Let's police each other on Daily Plate. We can do it!

Heather said...

Are you missing a charm on there or what??