12.15.2007

a hopey post

This picture captures the true, adorable missy girl.
I take a lot of pictures of this girl. Mostly she's either eating or in her momma's arms. Those are her two happy places. Seems like this time, I got a bunch of goofy faces of henry, er, hopey. I miss her though. She's getting big. Way too fast. Last year I was working my magic with her in the Death Grip. This year, she's already playing on my phone. Or picking my nose. Or swatting me away.
"Are you looking at me?!? What do you want?"
"I'm morphing into a vampire. Watch out momma!"
"You guys are really starting to bug me. This is so lame!"

7 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

she really has grown up a lot!

Jori said...

I can't believe those big blue eyes. What a doll!

Mom said...

Hope is a star in all our lives. Those eyes are something else and they do light up.

Heather said...

Miss Hopey Girl, I have been singing that in my head:) Henry is a cutie if I do say so myself...even with her crusty nose.

Melissa said...

Like I've said before...love those eyes!!!!!

tara said...

oh man. that third picture is AWESOME. nice shots hayley.

glad you made it back in one piece.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.