12.02.2007

holly rocks!

she whipped up this new little banner for me this afternoon. A Festive one. Tis the season. she also gave me one of their tvs - all i have to do for it is watch her kids for a weekend, once will is weaned. (don't tell her that i would've done it for nothing!) hence craig's journey (with me) to st. george. he's got an xterra. we could easily fit the tv into his car (and by we i mean craig and kevin) tried last weekend to fit it into mine, no can do. i feel like a kid on christmas morning. oh yeah, christmas is just around the corner in case you've forgotten!!! i surely haven't. i got to spend another day or two hogging will. i love just snuggling with that boy. he's the easiest baby. twice yesterday he just fell asleep in my arms without a fuss or care in the world. snuggled. and i don't know a baby around that is more smiley during a diaper changing experience. and i don't know a baby that craps more, thus providing the opportunity to see that smile. and connor, he loved craig. we didn't have a sleep over this time. holly wouldn't allow, rightfully so - the kid is sick. i'd like to make it to houston without pneumonia. (i know, i'm so selfish)

so craig left a little while ago. not before he got all of my furniture moved, hooked up & even reprogrammed remotes for me. its so nice to have someone strong around. i definitely have a huge mess to clean up. but i might just leave that for a little project for me to work on tomorrow. i sorta feel the need to cuddle up on my couch and watch a movie on my new tv. oh wait. i've got pictures to download. so i can brag about how i've got the world's cutest neices and nephews. :)

since i know my dad will ask at some point - i will just say: i may or may not have just consumed a bowl of ice cream for dinner. can't make any promises, but if i get the trotskies in a few minutes, know why.

16 comments:

tara said...

okay. I lOOOOVE the new banner. Holly what kind of arse kissing do I need to do to get a banner? jimmy johns? carmel apple? name it.

get some pics up here hayley...and throw one in of craig while you're at it. you've totally got me curious:)

100 Percent Cottam said...

cute, cute! love the banner. and hooray for a tv. man, i love sister of yours. and if craig is good enough for road tripping and setting up your tv...hmmm... just kidding. why do i do that?

Kristi said...

Very cute banner (way to go Holly) and hooray for a new TV!! And can I just say what a sweet aunt you are? I love hearing you talk about those babies. :)

Amy said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Can't wait to see all the pictures.

Natalie- you went exactly to the same place my mind went as I read her post. :)

Heather said...

Guys, I ALWAYS am thinking that about Craig. When will they wake up and realize they are madly in love? I kidding...sort of.

Mom said...

Love the banner and so glad you have the new TV to enjoy. Sounds like you had fun over the weekend.
I'm waiting for the pictures.

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jan said...

The new banner is awesome -- so festive! I love it. I also love the new TV -- yay for you (and yay for Holly too!) and mostly a big yay for some time with the little guys. I know how much you love them and they love you.

Hayley said...

p.s. - all of the deleted comments were nedra getting a little mouse happy. they were just duplicates of her comment, nothing more.

Holly O. said...

Glad you like the banner and the TV. That was a good television, I'm sure it will be loved at your house too.

Shelley said...

Definitely post pics! LOVE The banner! Way to go Holly! :)

Melissa said...

Cute festive post...love the mentioning of the word "trotskies"...so funny!

Jori said...

SUPER cute banner! That little Holly is a good gal to have around.