12.28.2007

the debate is over

I'm exhausted. Its 11 pm. I've been up since 6 am. I drove home today. I got a massage. (heaven!) I went to a delicious dinner with my parents & sister & brother in law. Then we went to a very touching, thought provoking movie. We saw The Great Debaters. Fabulous movie. Denzel doesn't do bad pictures. I loved this movie. (highly recommend!)

i should've been in bed 20 minutes ago, when i got home. or i should've been unpacking. but instead, i turned on my computer & made sure that everything's ok in cyber world. (get a life jones!) now, i'm going to read more about Rhett. Then I'll get up early, really unpack, and scurry over to my sister's to spend the day with my parents, probably freezing my heiney more than i'd like to. (heidi wants to go see zoo lights)

but for now - don't you love my new banner?!?! thanks hojo! and - my bed is calling my name! oh, wait, that's probably just the squeaks!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Love the new banner! It's awesome! That movie looks good too, definitely want to see it. :)

Jan said...

The banner is great!! Glad you're back home with your squeaky bed and all. For me, home is best!

Kristi said...

The banner is awesome (as usual Holly!) Yay--I'm glad that movie was good--I wanted to see it, so now you've convinced me :) I hope you enjoy your day with your fam.

100 Percent Cottam said...

hooray for hojo, indeed! cute! thanks for the movie recommendation. i'll add it to my growing list. and i'm not a movie go-er! maybe new year's eve/day/week i can get some of these movies watched.

Jori said...

LOVE the banner! I want to see The Great Debaters too.

Emily said...

I LOVE THE BANNER!

Melissa said...

I love the banner...way cute! And I can't wait to see that movie...looks fab!